Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Life.

Life.




I feel as though life is a journey that a human can only truly and fully understand when they are ready to die. In my opinion Life should be about adventure, exploration, prosperity, music, and above all, positivity. That is how I live my life. If someone asks me what I would like to be when I am older I can only really guess. There is no for sure knowing, because nothing happens exactly how you plan it out. However when I saw this picture on instagram it hit home. Why? I do not know, but some thing about it says that that man is truly happy and that is all I know for sure. I want to be truly happy.



When I look at this picture I feel as though it could be interpreted as a man feeling down and not seeing any hope however all I see is hope here. I feel as though this man is curious and wants to see what lies behind the darkness. he is exited about the journey the get behind the darkness and not scared of the darkness itself. This is the adventurous part of me, because without adventure, life is dull and boring. adventure is risk and risk is adrenaline and I am quite and adrenaline junky.



I am very passionate about art expressing your self and music. I feel as though these things are essential to living a happier life. This picture is of A$AP Rocky. He is my favorite artist and one of y inspirations. Music is special to me for one very simple reason, it makes me feel good. However when it catches us at the right moment it can change our life. Art is a big part of my life because it is a way to express yourself along with music. Wich is why I put a picture of both because when music and art are combined it is beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment