Monday, September 8, 2014

Memoirs, only 6 words long!






memoir. A very interesting topic that I have discredited for most of my life up until last week. As I have been reading Jay-Z's decoded I have learned many new and incredible thing about that man. One of the intriguing things about memoir to me is that most rant very happy memories. However the writer has made them in to something that even though may not be enjoyable to read, it is more interesting because of the way the writer tells the story. Tragic but incredible that only baffle me more when It crosses my mind that they are 100% true. 

I have only scratched the surface of memoirs yet. However what I have come to understand is that there are many different types of ways to write a memoir. For instance it doesn't even have to be a complete story with 6,000 word, It only has to be 6. in my opinion the less the better because it leaves quite a mystery stand point for the reader but it all depends on the subject. 6 word memoirs are based off memoirs in general but a lot more compact argo the name 6 word memoirs. here are some of mine.

Realist alive, meeting gods and lords.

Wake up, think, go to bed.

Sins of life make a career.

Become bill gates or die trying.

Get trill like the trap lord.

Have fun with life until death.

Life seems clearer in the dark. 

Write with pencil, talk with pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment