Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Writing it this week so that I don't have to do it next week. 

as we not only finnish up our class college essay reviewing meetings and our memoirs. we begin a new chapter this week. A movie, one that has intrigued me. I have never been a fan of violence and This movie hit it right on the head for me (no pun intended) However while I am watching it I am remembering that the quality of ones life is exactly how that person perceives it to be. For example The father from the movie is leading a good life. He understands that he might not be the most wealthiest person in the world in terms of money, but he is in control of how he deals with that. He does positive things which gives him a sense of what he does have which is a family that loves him. This is the spectacular cycle that makes him care enough to try his hardest to find that job and buy that house. I look up to that man, not just because of what he has been through but his indifference as a human being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment